Wednesday 30 March 2011

Tuturial Seven - Links to blogs of interest and exchanging comments

This post I have learnt how to add links to my blog (found on the right hand side of the page) - I have added 5 useful Occupational therapy links that I like.  Additionally, I have made a comment on a fellow students page to demonstrate an example of how you can communicate on blogs.  The following is a snippet of my communication:

 Paula said...
 Hi Kate, I really enjoyed watching these youtube clips on Riding for the Disabled. Its great to see     other methods to use as therapy in Occupational therapy, this makes it fun.
 Kate Parker said...
 Hi there paula, thanks for your comment. Yes i also think its a great method for occupational therapy. I really enjoy animals and think that we can use them to our advantage when it comes to different therapies.

No comments:

Post a Comment